Saturday 8 September 2018

Handrails: Day 7

Before leaving this morning I walked the rubbish and the pee bottle along to the service block.  It began to rain.  However, it didn’t last and I did the mile back to the marina pretty much in the dry.  I did probably my best ever spin and reverse into our berth; obviously no-one was around to see it.  Once secure, I connected up the shoreline and did my washing from the past week, and filled the water tank to the brim.  The washing can dry during the rest of the week.  I then got a train back to London.  Tomorrow we’re going to Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park; Monday I’m going to see my father as it’s his birthday; Tuesday I start a set of night shifts; and Friday will see us back on Briar Rose for our September trip.

1 mile, 0 locks.  (7 miles, 2 locks)

No comments: