Tuesday 2 April 2019

Back home

It was raining when I woke up this morning, so I was in no hurry to get up.  It rained on and off while I had breakfast, and consulting the met office rainfall radar showed there was worse to come.  It was about 10 when I finally set off, and happened to have found a gap in the rain.  It was very chilly though (just 4.5 Celsius according to my car a bit later).  Back at the marina, I did one of my best ever spin turns to reverse into our berth, even if I do say so myself.  In short order I was packed up and heading home in the car.

1 mile, 0 locks.  (2 miles, 0 locks)

1 comment:

Pip and Mick said...

Hi Adam. For some reason your comment dropped into our Spam folder, this used to happen on our Lillyanne blog too, sorry WordPress seems to have a thing about you. I'm not on the big computer at the mo, but will drop you an email in the morning, unless you beat me to it. Cheers Pip