Thursday 31 May 2018

Spring Cruise: Day 14

Having had the pick of spaces in Cosgrove when we arrived yesterday, by the evening the moorings in the village were full.  We set off this morning at 7.40 and the mile back to the marina took 20 minutes.  We got moored in our berth, and then I set off in the car to meet up with Andy the photographer for a boat test.  It was at Hillmorton, and for the external shots we went down the locks.


I was back at our boat by 1pm, and we picked the car and set off for home.

1 mile, 0 locks.  (103 miles, 62 locks)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The beauty of the space and food get 5 juicy stars. The place was built with class! I'm no critic, but this event venue makes you appreciate design and aesthetics. I went to two events here. Both times, I had a great experience.