Saturday 1 June 2013

Aston Marina

 
To Aston Marina on the Trent and Mersey today for a boat test.  It wasn't quite as sunny as forecast, and it was pretty windy -- as we found out particularly when we tried to get back into the berth in the marina.  Three boats that I've tested in the past were moored there: Easy All, Whitefield, and Caxton.  we cruised up to the Stone winding hole and back; I said hello to Elsie and Eric on Bendigedig -- but I don't think they recognised me as I was on a different boat!

4 comments:

Nb Yarwood said...

Caxton was moored at Brinklow Adam.
X Lesley

Adam said...

It was then -- but yesterday it was moored at Aston.

Elsie said...

Hi Adam, so it was you in that hat! SORRY we didn't recognise you. We just thought it was a nice new boat with some very happy owners saying hello!
All the best, Elsie & Eric

Paul and El said...

Hi Adam, Caxton is indeed at Aston, we are now back on board ready for the off tomorrow.
Paul