Tuesday 5 March 2019

Mercia again

It was pretty chilly when I got up this morning, even though the fire had stayed in.  I made a prompt start with the drive up to Mercia Marina for a boat test.  I arrived about 9.30 having had a test from Andy the photographer saying that traffic meant he would be late.  It meant I managed to get all my note-taking done before he arrived.  When he did turn up, not really late at all, we set off to do the running shots in sunny but rather cold and blustery conditions.  Once back at the marina, the owners and I left Andy to do the interior shots while we went to the Beetroot Tree cafe, which is new since we were last here, and was right next to the boat.  Andy joined us afterwards, and treated himself.


The drive back to the boat was easy, and as there’s a quick turnaround on this boat test I’ve spent the afternoon writing it — which just goes to show that it is possible if you put your mind to it.  Tomorrow, a very early alarm for work, then back home.

1 comment:

Bruce in Sanity said...

“spent the water”?

Cheers

Bruce