Thursday 1 January 2015

End of Year Cruise: Day 4

Actually, not so much of a cruise, as we didn't actually go anywhere.  This morning, all the ice had gone, but it was a miserable day -- dull, damp, and blowing a hooley.

We had a relaxed start to the day, then Adrian headed home mid-morning, as he's back at work tomorrow.  I've pottered around clearing up, and had a sleep this afternoon as I start my night shifts tonight.  I'll be heading to work shortly, and will go home from there tomorrow morning.

We might not have been anywhere, but we still feel we've had a good break for a few days.  We've had quite a social time, meeting family and friends.

3 comments:

Robert Salnick said...

It's not important to go anywhere... it's all about spending time on the water.

Bob
s/v Eolian
Anacortes

Alice said...

Happy New Year! We are now neighbours!!! only for a few weeks mind ;-)

Adam said...

Great -- I wonder if you'll still be there when we're next up at the boat.